Having a beautiful, silky, shiny and strong mane is the desire of every woman, but to achieve this, we must be very careful with all the products we use on our hair, even more, if it is mistreated or has suffered discolorations. Therefore, we share some remedies that you can apply to your hair, to regain strength and shine.
1) Avocado, honey and egg mask
Avocado will be the main ingredient in this mask, since it is the one that will hydrate your mane, honey will help your scalp, and with the help of the egg, they will be a boost that will revitalize it amazingly.
- An avocado
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- An egg yolk
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl trying to make the paste you get homogeneous, this way it will be easier to apply it.
- You must apply the mask on all your freshly washed hair and leave it to act for 30 minutes.
- After that time, rinse with cold water.
2) Olive oil and mayonnaise mask
Olive oil helps moisturize and seal hair cuticles, while mayonnaise grease brightens your mane.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- In a container, you will mix the mayonnaise and the olive oil; once they are well mixed, incorporate the egg and continue integrating.
- You must apply the mixture on your clean hair, leaving it to act for 20 minutes.
- To finish, wash your hair with plenty of water until all the mixture is removed.
3) Egg yolk and olive oil mask
This mask is very useful when your conditioner has run out, in addition to hydrating dry hair and reducing the knots that form when we try to detangle it.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Break the egg and separate the whites from the yolk.
- In a cup mix the yolk with the olive oil, and once the mixture is homogeneous you apply it on your damp hair.
- Let it act for at least 20 minutes and then wash it as usual.
4) Almond oil, honey, and egg mask
It is excellent for repairing split ends because its ingredients are hydrating. Use it at least once a week to start seeing results.
- 3 tablespoons of almond oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 egg
- Put all the ingredients in a cup, and mix very well until it is homogeneous.
- Apply to your hair from ends to roots, and leave it on for at least 20 minutes.
- After that time, wash your hair with cold water.
5) Castor oil and soybean oil
Castor oil is usually well known among one of the most popular ingredients for hair repair, as it makes it easy to handle, and it also gives it strength and prevents it from breaking.
- 1 tablespoon soy oil
- 2 tablespoons castor oil
- Place the two ingredients in a small bowl and put it on medium-low heat; do not let them reach the boiling point, preferably remove them before this happens.
- Let the mixture cool until it is at room temperature.
- Then you will apply it to your entire scalp, giving a gentle massage; your hair should be a little damp.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash your mane with warm water.
6) Egg, olive oil and lemon
Believe it or not, lemon helps repair discolored hair, making this remedy your favorite, while olive oil strengthens hair.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Juice of a half lemon
- Separate the yolk from the egg white, and add the olive oil to the yolk and stir well. Once they are a homogeneous mixture, add the lemon juice.
- You should mix very well until it has a creamy consistency.
- Apply to your damp hair and let it act for 15 to 20 minutes, and wash your hair well once you’re done.
7) Yogurt with avocado
Like other ingredients we have already mentioned in this list, yogurt has moisturizing properties that make our hair silky and hydrated.
- Half avocado
- 4 tablespoons plain yogurt
- Crush the avocado until it is a paste without lumps or large pieces of it.
- Mix this paste with the yogurt and start applying it to your hair.
- Leave it on for 25 minutes and, after that time, wash your hair as usual.
Many of us believe that it would be something very crazy to apply butter to your hair, because it is greasy, but what you don’t know is that it will hydrate your scalp and all your hair.
- Half tablespoon of butter
- Melt the butter and apply it on your scalp, so that you give a delicate massage when you do it; This will allow circulation to be activated in that area.
- When you have finished the massage, let it act for half an hour.
- Wash your hair superbly when you’re done.
9) Coconut oil
It is the favorite of many of us, because it is not too expensive and its application is very simple, in addition to leaving a delicious smell on your hair.
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Detangle your hair very well and divide it into small sections.
- Take a little coconut oil in the palm of your hands and melt it by rubbing.
- Start applying from ends to ends in the sections you made, and braid or collect your hair.
- Let it act for a couple of hours or if you wish throughout the night; You can do this daily or every third day, and you will see how your hair recovers its shine.